Let's collaborate

Partner with speed and performance

Performance is key to delivering a good user experience, and we want to put “fast” in everything we do. We partner with the strongest global players to accelerate the usage of our asset maintenance solutions that build stronger asset maintenance organisations.

Arkyn Partners

  • SAP Platform partner
  • Trifork System Integrator
  • SQL Systems Software vendor
  • Texced Reseller partner

Arkyn Partner Programs

Help us deliver mobile asset maintenance solutions to your enterprise customers using SAP PM/CS. 
Join Arkyn's Partner Platform and get rewarded for referring or reselling our products.

Reach out. Become a partner.

Learn how to succeed as a partner by scheduling a meeting with our BD Director or CEO.

Some frequently asked questions

Arkyn What?
Arkyn is a B2B SaaS company providing easy-to-use mobile apps that deliver speed and excellent performance to SAP PM/CS processes in large enterprises worldwide.
Can I join as an individual consultant?
Yes! The referral partnership is ideal for SAP PM consultants or individuals with a large network among enterprises in field service or manufacturing industries.
How does Arkyn support partners?
Your dedicated Partner Success Manager from Arkyn will help you succeed as a partner. You will get access to Arkyn's partner relation management platform (PRM) where you will find sales and marketing assets as well as educational material. You will also get access to demo apps that you can show your customers.
What is the commission rate?
It depends on which programs you enter. The Referral and Reseller Programs start at 10% and advances to 20% as we succeed together. For System Integrators, there is a flat 30% rate for reselling and integrating Arkyn's products.
What market does Arkyn operate in?
Arkyn targets large enterprises within manufacturing and field service across Europe that use SAP PM/CS.